Human male born March 31, 1994 (age 24).
- Boise, ID
- Peoria, IL
- Princeton, IL
- Clarence, NY
Bradley University: B.S. Interactive Media: Web and App Design and Development.
Happy human, conversationalist, community builder, philosopher, psychologist, developer, drummer, musician, writer, videographer, designer, stuntman.
Purpose, intentionality, rationality, positivity, connection, humor, playfulness, curiosity, excitement, openness, vulnerability, understanding, empathy, introspection, wisdom, serenity, stability, confidence, ambition, vision, creativity, generativity, impact.
- To outline the fundamentals of fostering flourishing in order to establish the foundation of humanity's decision-making on the fulfillment of its needs.
- To cultivate connectedness and conversation in order to address the neglected problem of loneliness and misunderstanding.
- To create a community culture that celebrates curiosity, lifelong learning, and personal passion projects in order to inspire aspiration, ambition, and actualization.
Atheist, Agnostic, Unserioustic, Pastafarian
Top 5 Themes
- Perspective wisdom
- Humor and playfulness
- Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
- Forgiveness and mercy
- Can depend on another / others for confidence boosts.
- Can struggle to show my true self and be vulnerable in a group because I don't feel as though I can easily explain my "unordinary" mindset and lifestyle.
- Can be jealous.
- Always late, not punctual, overly Type B.
- Can spend too much time "living in my head" and being theoretical/abstract.
- Can be an attention seeker.
- Can ignore myself and my self-interests in social settings.
- Can look down on others or judge them for lacking various types/levels of intellect.
- Can be overly frugal and cheap.
- Can be overly optimistic and lacking of intuition.
- 89% Cerebral
Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Extraversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
|77%||Unconventionality||Being unconventional makes me happy|
|100%||Vitality||Being/knowing who I am makes me happy|
|72%||Othercentricism||Helping others makes me happy|
|83%||Integrity||Being honest/forthcoming makes me happy|
|94%||Intellect||Intellectual complexity makes me happy|
|88%||Stoicism||Being calm makes me happy|
|89%||Dynamism||Change makes me happy|
- 84% Internal Locus
- 16% External Locus
- Extroversion (sociability) 82%
- Neuroticism (emotionality) 9%
- Psychoticism (rebelliousness) 41%
- 90% Intellect (cerebral, analytical)
- 90% Social Assertiveness (uninhibited, bold)
- 86% Emotional Stability (level-headed, calm)
- 82% Warmth (supportive, comforting)
- 74% Liveliness (wild, fun-loving)
- 74% Abstractness (imaginative)
Other trait descriptors: curious, exploratory, thorough, trusting, easy-going, open, friendly, confident, self-assured, outgoing, social, relaxed, cool.
Personality Trait T-Scores
- self-disclosure 131
- tranquility 127
- sociability 123
- pleasantness 119
- leadership 117
- creativity 116
- gregariousness 113
- stability 111
- depth 110
- ingenuity 107
- friendliness 106
- happiness 105
- calmness 104
- imperturbability 103
- intellect 101
- competence 101
- understanding 99
- warmth 99
- imagination 98
- toughness 97
- quickness 96
- empathy 93
- Extraversion: 95%
- Intuition: 78%
- Feeling: 85%
- Perceiving: 65%
- Openness: 90%
- Conscientiousness: 77%
- Extraversion: 100%
- Agreeableness: 100%
- Neuroticism: 0%
- Extroversion: 90%
- Accommodation: 80%
- Orderliness: 50%
- Emotional Stability: 90%
- Inquisitiveness: 82%
Each ranked 1–3 with 1 being somewhat important to 3 being very important.
|3||Universalism||broad-mindedness, beauty of nature and arts, social justice, a world at peace, equality, wisdom, unity with nature, environmental protection|
|3||Self-direction||creativity, freedom, curiosity, independence, choosing one's own goals|
|3||Achievement||success, capability, ambition, influence on people and events|
|3||Benevolence||helpfulness, honesty, forgiveness, loyalty, responsibility|
|2||Stimulation||daring, a varied and challenging life, an exciting life|
|2||Hedonism||gratification of desires, enjoyment in life, self-indulgence|
|2||Power||social power, authority, wealth|
|1||Tradition||respect for tradition, humbleness, accepting one's portion in life, devotion, modesty|
|1||Conformity||obedience, honoring parents and elders, self-discipline, politeness|
|1||Security||national security, family security, social order, cleanliness, reciprocation of favors|